October 31, 2019
October 31, 2019
The Bite of the 87
One of the most complicated games of the franchise and one of the scariest video games out there needs you to play as an overnight guard. Also, you do not need to leave your seat at all for this job. It might look appealing at first, but when you discover that some weird robots (animatronics) hunt you all night, you might consider things up.
This article will discuss the elements that make Five Nights at Freddy’s 2 unique and entertaining.
What is the Exciting Part about this Game?
Many factors might give you a slight hint about how good Five Nights at Freddy’s 2 turns when you’re playing it. First of all, the environment alone transports you into one of the mysterious settings in video games. Indeed, you’re alone in an office with different tools that help you survive the night(s).
Secondly, Even though it doesn’t have the latest “next-gen” graphics, they fulfill the purpose. It is almost impossible to remain calm with the loud sounds and the “close-to-face” animations. Even though you’re pretending to know what you’re doing, you’ll be getting a jump-scare sooner than later.
Lastly, thanks to the easier-to-learn gaming mechanics, Five Nights at Freddy’s 2 becomes available to any player. You can control your tools with a few clicks (or by tapping the screen on the mobile version). Furthermore, as you move through the nights, you’ll notice the change in difficulty. Hence, you’ll need to learn better strategies and improve your reactions.
What Happens when you Survive the Five Nights?
Well, the main goal of the game is to pass through the different levels (or nights) within the late shift. Even though it might leave an impression that you’ll get fewer gaming hours from FNAF2, reaching this goal will take a while. Especially when you go on the fourth and fight night, you realize that a single mistake is devastating.
Additionally, you’ll see one of the three possible “stars” on the main game menu when you complete the game. At this point, you can either move to the next chapter in the franchise or, if you are a completionist, gather the other two stars.
Overall, to acquire the second milestone, when you complete the game, you’ll see the “6th Night” when you load Five Nights at Freddy’s 2. To the community, this is known as the “Nightmare Mode.” In other words, when you reach this point, you’ll experience how complicated everything becomes. You’ll have to become quicker and react accordingly to any possible danger.
Afterward, the last star appears on your screen when you survive the “Custom Night” with difficulty maxed up (20/20/20/20). Nothing else from this game is more challenging than this part of the game. Depending on your luck, you might not even survive the first hour of the shift.
Now that you know all the goodies that you can find in this video game, the next part is for you to try it out. Learn the different mechanics and familiarize yourself with the in-game events. After a little while, you’ll become a master and survive all those shifts.
Have a good night!
Surviving the Night
Forgetting something in the middle of the night can give you unwanted results. Moreover, with Five Nights at Freddy’s 2, you’ll see new elements that require your attention. Everything turns less tedious in your gaming sessions if you keep everything in your mind. Afterward, you’ll react accordingly and avoid any possible danger with practice.
This article will give you an idea of the different defenses you need to use if you want to survive.
How to Survive in Five Nights at Freddy’s 2
● Learn the different UI (User Interface) Elements: When you first load the game and try the first night, click everywhere. In a short while, you’ll see the different gaming mechanics. Furthermore, you can move the mouse between the right/left edge to move the in-game perspective.
● Flashlight Battery Life: You’ll see that you can turn on/off a light source on either side or in front of you. This defense helps you identify any upcoming threats and act accordingly. As you move through the difficult stages, you’ll have less power to use these lights.
● Monitor the Cameras: You’ll see different “CAM” or cameras that keep an eye on other establishment parts when you raise the monitor. With this tool, you’ll soon discover how the different animatronics become “alive” and move through different places. As a result, you can become aware of their movements and respond when they start to move closer.
● Wind Up Music Box (Prize Corner, CAM 11): One of the new gaming mechanics of this game is the music box. When you activate the camera monitor and click on CAM 11, you’ll see a button in the middle. As you hold the click, you’ll see the timer filling itself. If you forgot about it and the timer runs out, the music stops. At the same time, some robots activate, running towards you. In other words, you’ll lose after a few seconds.
● Equip the Mask: When you identify that any animatronic goes near, the last defensive action is to put on the mask. After a little while, the robots will leave the office by themselves.
● Familiarize with the Sound Cues: One of the main gameplay mechanics in Five Nights at Freddy’s 2 is how every sound can give you a clue of what is happening. Indeed, when some of the enemies grow closer, you’ll get the chance to listen as they move around. As you keep playing, you’ll understand what triggers the sounds and how to react.
● Memorize the Animatronic Attacks: In this game version, you’ll see new animatronics (six in total). Additionally, the deteriorated versions of the FNAF1 robots reappear to complicate things. Each threat comes with its unique behavior and attack routes. Therefore, when you see a robot moving between the cameras, you’ll know where it will appear in the office.
With this knowledge, you’ll only need some practice. After a short while, you’ll act instinctively and avoid the upcoming animatronics. Remember to keep an eye on your resources and try to move quickly between your defenses. Good luck!
Simulation Adventure Action Casual Role-Playing
Adventure Action Casual G.T.A
Adventure Action Casual
Adventure Racing Action Casual
Simulation Family Casual
Casual Role-Playing Strategy
Adventure Casual Role-Playing
Adventure Action Role-Playing Puzzle
Action Casual Role-Playing
Simulation Adventure Action
Casualsquad.com contains only the official package of the game, all links jump to the official platform. There is no malware and it is not shared with developers. Please feel free to open it.